Thursday, August 17, 2017

THE GIRL IN RED

As a blonde girl myself, I find that red color compliments me a lot. So since I figured that out, I decided to go all red - ALL THE TIME.


It came to the point, that red lipstick became my signature color (namely my all time favorite 'Ruby Woo' by MAC). Honestly, to all the blondies out there: if you haven't tried red color on yourself, go for it! I swear, it will change your life. In an upcoming post, I will show you how to wear, combine and incorporate red into your closet and outfits. 

Frankly, I believe that every girl should have a red statement dress, which you wear on special occasions that will blow everyone away. Just imagine yourself rocking that gorgeous dress that will make you the most beautiful, fierce and powerful woman ever seen! Red color is associated not only with fire or blood but also with power, determination, danger, strength,  and most importantly, confidence!

Today, I am going to share my new favorite red dress, which makes me feel extremely confident and beautiful. 

Recently, I discovered a new shop in Luxembourg, which opened in the city center of Luxembourg only a few months ago. The boutique is called Claudie Pierlot and it is situated at the rue Philippe II in Luxembourg city.


The dress itself is called RHODES and it has a skater skirt paired with a lace top. The back of the dress is open, which means that you have to work those back muscles! In addition, it has a round neck and 3/4 length sleeves. 



With the dress, I am wearing nude heels, a red lip and a clutch by Louis Vuitton. 


This beautiful dress is not exclusive for an elegant night out, but can also be paired with a leather or jeans jacket and casual heels to make it look more 'simple' or casual. The dress allows you to wear it both day and night on a various range of occasions. 




I wore this dress in Barcelona for a romantic date with my boyfriend (who also gets all the credit for the pictures). It went perfectly with our dinner date, as well as the fancy party at the W Hotel in Barcelona. 






WEARING - 

Dress - RHODES by Claudie Pierlot
Shoes - Andrea Pinto 
Clutch - Louis Vuitton


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    https://www.kisiri.co.za/homecoming-dresses-320

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go to the website you will hear success stories from several guys who got laid a couple days after they started using this stuff. Some of them with multiple girls the same week and so on then I wouldn’t count on this changing everything overnight and get you women like Christians cover model girlfriends girlfriendactivationsystemreview.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My personal skin looks incredible and I truthfully couldn't be happier with the items! This time around Alicia solved the problem pick out the very best make-up in my skin tone. I purchased some knars products and love them link! I really like going into blue mercury here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    Cocktail Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.ฉีด โบท็อก

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every week-end I used to pay a fast visit this site, because I’d like enjoyment, because this web site conations certainly fussy material. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us.
    reviews

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig